TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Got a Disneyland ticket question..

bryceone

My nephew lives with his mom part-time in Nevada, and his dad part-time here in SoCal.. He's taking his girlfriend to DL for her birthday. Wants to get a southern california discount but his ID is for Nevada. If his dad buys them online using his a SoCal address, will he still need to show proof of address at the park? His dad WILL NOT be with him at the park.

EDIT: Another possibilty that I remember working in the past.. Can he bring mail that was addressed to him here in SoCal? Will they accept that as proof?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the website:

• Tickets valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999. Proof of residency required for purchase and admission.

That means you have to be ready to show proof when BUYING AND at the GATE. They can chance it and hope they don't ask for ID, but I've seen arguments and rejections due to this rule. Wouldn't chance it.

^ I can't see why not. What I don't know though, is if you don't use a ticket on the second day, if it expires or not. That is, I'm not sure if the ticket is only good for 2 consecutive days, or if you can spread the visits out.

^ I can't see why not. What I don't know though, is if you don't use a ticket on the second day, if it expires or not. That is, I'm not sure if the ticket is only good for 2 consecutive days, or if you can spread the visits out.

It's for any 2 days till May 14th. They dont have to be consecutive.