TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Jizz Man's 2009 TPR Texas Trip!

Great white is around 100' shorter than other B:TR clones. So I'm assuming it makes the elements a bit tighter. I thought it was pretty intense. Goliath was just "meh" to me. Most people find Great White to be more intense than others.

Yeah, that's why I thought it would be better, but I must have caught it on a bad day or something. My favorite BTR clone is the original one at Six Flags Great America. It just seems like its so much better then the others in my opinion

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great white is around 100' shorter than other B:TR clones. So I'm assuming it makes the elements a bit tighter. I thought it was pretty intense. Goliath was just "meh" to me. Most people find Great White to be more intense than others.

Yeah, people talked about how it's different, I thought it was pretty intense. Batman at SFOG seemed the most intense to me, I rode twice and had a headache. Great White was just very good all around, and yes Goliath seemed to be lacking...but it looked nice and shiny!

Thanks for the comments everyone

Great report! We visited that park in the misty rain a couple of years back but it was still a treat. For the record, Steel Eel has been my #1 steel since then. I just loved the drop and the pops. It's just such a *fun* coaster. Thanks for the great pictures!