TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last Coaster Ride Before I Die!!!

Ok... This is a life or death scenario. If someone put a gun to your head and said, you have one last ride on a coaster before you die. Which coaster would you pick??

Remember, this is the last thing you will remember before you die!

However, I would like for the people that have experienced less than 50 coasters to exclude them selves from this thread.

I'm not trying not to contradict myself, but I would say...

Bizarro (SFNE) "superman ride of steel" This is because it has all the characteristics a coaster enthusiast looks for. It never let's up, and is in a park that most of the GP don't get to experience.

I would also say I would like one last spin on Manta at SeaWorld Orlando. Mostly because of the on-line theming, but the ride itself was intense and enjoyable as well!!!

Let me know what you think???

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people would consider it one of their Top 10 coasters, so please discuss here.

Top 10 coasters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or better yet you can use this thread.

Your Favorite Coaster

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or if you want to ride the same coaster over and over before you die, you might as well own it, you can post here.

If you could own a coaster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mean to be harsh, but this is too similar too a few existing threads.