TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Anybody stationed at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO?

Im asking because i'll be here for a couple of months and it would be a shame to not get to see Six Flags, St Louis or Silver Dollar City while I'm out here, and Im in student status so POV's (personally owned vehicles) are out of the question.

It would be cool to meet some coaster enthusiasts in the area, too.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Ft. Lost In The Woods.... went there once for some training excersies... can't say I miss it, lol.

I went to AIT @ Gordon and hit up SFOG last year, good times. Good luck finding someone to go to SDC, SFSTL or WOF with. I'm sure you can ask around your fellow soldiers in training to see who'd wanna go and you could find a couple peeps.

So now the question is, you an 88M?

^ to answer your question, no. Im actually in the Marine Corp. Cant believe they would actually send us along with the navy and airforce to a place like this. But I guess this is where they send America's military to be trained in the art of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear defense...

hopefully i can find some one on base to go with and split taxi fare with.

^ to answer your question, no. Im actually in the Marine Corp. Cant believe they would actually send us along with the navy and airforce to a place like this. But I guess this is where they send America's military to be trained in the art of Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear defense...

hopefully i can find some one on base to go with and split taxi fare with.

Thats correct. Ft lost in the woods is home to CBRN....have fun with that mess.

Well I've driven past that place a few times when I was goin from Fort Sill and your pretty far from six flags or silver dollar city since either is about 2-3 hours away. So if you can find a taxi that will drive you that far good luck, but you'd probably have to rent a car in order to visit either.