TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Developments for Chippewa Lake Park

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There have actually been demolition crews at the site since sometime last fall, I believe they just hadn't secured all the permits to go ahead with the demolition yet. The demolition was also delayed for several months for the filming of a movie called Closed for the Season:

I was reading on another site, that the owner of the new resourt wants to preserve and restore the tumble bug. Is this true? I know a few years ago Conneaut Lake Park contacted the owners of the land for parts available to buy from tumble bug but there was no reply. Any one if the Tumble bug will be restored? As of right now Kennywood's is the only one operating unless Conneaut does in fact open this year, which is looking good, and Blackpool dismantled theres. I think it would be a great loss if the ride would be scrapped and lost forever. I do understand if the ride is not worth the money repairing and fixing up. The ride has been siting still since 1978. To bad the park closed after its 100 season. 1878-1978