TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Faller to release TOP SCAN model!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always found the Faller models take alot of work to get looking good, but then no-one else really does this many carnival and theme park models.

Still, looks like a cool model. If its not a nightmare to put together, it may end up on my shopping list. I just havent the time for a difficult build right now.

I always found the Faller models take alot of work to get looking good, but then no-one else really does this many carnival and theme park models.

Still, looks like a cool model. If its not a nightmare to put together, it may end up on my shopping list. I just havent the time for a difficult build right now.

I wouldn't hope for it not being a nightmare. I'm pretty sure this is going to be there most difficult one yet, I've done all the past ones, except the octapuss, the new one. Hardest one for me was the coasters and the top spin. This one looks like it really going to be the hardest.

• 3 months later...

This looks like a really good kit! Does anyone have any more information about it? Any new pictures? Can you control it manually and adjust the speeds?

I have never made a model before and I really want to buy this one when it comes out!

Is OnTracks the cheapest shop for the UK with it being £209.76?

Ok well if you lot could help me with helping me buy the new motors etc then I should be ok!

I don't get the dimensions though, 250mm x 240mm x 70mm

I take it the first two are the length and width of the base, but the height at 70mm? Isn't it suppose to be 170mm?