Question about Busch Gardens Africa

coasterman7

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a tip for all of you out there. You want an idea about crowds? Check the parks operating schedule...for example:

February 4-7 10:00 - 6:00

February 8 9:30 - 7:00

February 9-10 9:00 - 7:00

February 11-14 10:00 - 6:00

February 15 9:30 - 6:00

February 16-18 9:00 - 7:30

February 19-22 9:30 - 6:00

February 23 9:00 - 7:30

February 24 9:00 - 7:00

February 25-29 9:30 - 6:00

That's for Busch Gardens...They're telling you that that weekend will be the busiest of the month...but wait there's more.

Another quick glance at the site also reveals that Sara Evans will be there on the 17th and the park is really pushing this event. I would avoid the 17th at all costs.

Just a friendly suggestion from the TPR Team! Always check the parks website to get a good idea of what's in store!

If you can, visit BGA on February 19th. Park hours may be shorter, but so will lines. Every coaster will probably be a walk-on or have a short wait. Over the President's Day weekend, you'll probably encounter large crowds.

Thanks a lot for the info guys! But the only time my dad has off is that weekend and I have a half-day at school on the Friday so I can skip that. We leave on the Thursday before and we'll be there on Friday, which shouldn't be that crowded since Florida has school that day, right?

^If you are visiting on Thursday and Friday, crowds will more than likely be light. You should be able to do all the credits and even do re-rides on your favorites. You can even look at the animals or do the shows.