TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kidtums-Baby at a park

dingodan

me and my wife have recently had a little girl who is four months old, and have not been able to ride any coasters since she got pregnant. We want to get out again next summer to ride some again, our daughter will be one by then what advice can you give on how to best manage will a little one at the major uk theme parks or just theme parks in general.

thanks in advance for your time

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words...BE PREPARED!

Take a big bag with EVERYTHING you would need for a 12 hour day. Food, spoons, napkins, toys, diapers, wipes, changing pads, a million things! Comfortable stroller so that the baby can sit up and watch stuff when awake, and lay down nicely when it's nap time. Also don't go when it's too hot or too cold.

As for riding, go with some friends so you're not riding alone and make sure to find out about the 'BabySwap' policies at the park. If they don't have a policy, do it yourself! Bring the baby in line with you and switch in the station so you're not waiting twice.

Hope this helps!

I know both Alton Towers and Thorpe park offer the Parent swap facility mentioned in previous posts, allowing one of you to wait in line whilst the other looks after the child, then swap over at the exit gate. I think you'll find most park websites have information on this sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...