TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Sunset Resort [RCT2]

Now the moment some have been waiting for...

http://www.nedesigns.com/index.php?showtopic=22883&pid=514065&st=0entry514065

Thank you to all those who have been following this park throughout its construction, its been a pleasure bring this park to life and finally completing it for most part after all these years.

Till next time

rctfan123

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally downloaded it. Wow, it just blew my mind. Too bad it didn't hit the score at New Element ...

Anyway, congratulations for this release! I think it's one of the most beautiful and amazing park I've ever seen.

*Bump*

For most part, the park was finished, I could have redone most of the park with a more modern style, but I felt that since I started the park out with this style, I must finish it with it. So the bare spots were the results of running out of data, and me feeling it was just time to finish this project, and perhaps move on to my next large scale one

But it's these kinds of projects I like.

Most Ne parks fail to introduce outside infursturcture to ensure more details in the park.

I like these over detail parks as well, but this park here is more based on the game:

the colors, the coasters, the foliage--everything brought back memories of how most of us started to play this game, but of course with more details.

If you're going to do another large scale park, Perhaps try a 200*200 map.

Dotrobot - Oh there might be a few side projects along the ways. The scale for the next park will be slightly smaller, but still n this size. The park has actually been under construction a little longer then that, I started it in summer 2006, but didn't post it until the beginning of 2007 I believe.

djbrcace1234 - I prefer working on parks this size as well. It allows me to come up with more ideas with the amount of space available. As for the details, I had to keep it within a certain boundary so I would not overwhelm the object limit, and I wanted the whole park to style consistent so I just used a more previous style while creating it. Expect the next park to be similar in size, but with slightly more detail, and perhaps some more creative ideas.

dmaxsba2408 - Let's hope my next project won't take as long, though I know for sure it'll take a long time, but hopefully I won't have as many "rebuilding" moments in the next project like I did for this one. Part of the reason this took so long was that I redid many places around the park. For example, the boardwalk was actually redone 3 different times in 3 different locations.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...