TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Animal Cross DS& Wi-Fi

pgathriller

Hey guys. I have had my Animal Crossing DS game for some time now and I just recently started playing it again. I have a new town and I have already finished working for Nook. Now I want to do the WI-Fi stuff but I'm totally lost. Do you need to buy something special for the DS to do this. What I need hep with is how to get a friend code. How do you do that? I also want to know what the Nintendo WFC is. Basially I am new to this Wi-Fi stuff so can you please tell me how to work it on Animal Crossing. Oh, and can you explain what you can do when you start doing the Wi-Fi stuff.Thanks a whole lot. Im pretty sure this is easy but Im getting really frusrated right now. Thanks!!!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With the friend code, I'm completely clueless too. But when trying to do the WiFi, you either have to go to a McDonalds for free, or buy a WiFi connector for $30, which connects to your computer. Oh, there's another one. Some wireless routers for laptops work with the DS too. I hope all that made sense!

EDIT: Okay, after reading all of your post, to get into the WiFi, just go to the game's main menu, then find the WiFi Connection button or something by that name. Then it'll search for a connection, and if you get one, it'll put you into a worldwide group of users!