TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if your new to the program, use the help button and go to the site, it gives a great description of how to use the built-in tools, then after you feel used to it, make a coaster, woodies are preferable.

Sorry if that was a bit bland, ask more specific questions and I could help you more.

Also never ever use language like that again. It is forbidden on these boards. Try to use real English and don't use internet slang. I would suggest modifying your posts. Also make sure to always spell check. The people who run these boards make it quite clear in the rules. It isn't an unreasonable rule as leet speak and similar internet slang are quite possibly the most horrible bastardization of language there are today. Besides, it makes it incredibly hard for many people to understand what you are trying to say.

So try to use real language as just because you are online doesn't mean you should be sloppy.

Um, the guy just said 'thanx' instead of thanks, you don't need to get your panties is such a bunch, no offense.
Um not exactly...

He said PLZ, capped the entire title, didn't put a single bit of punctuation in either post other than a < which I hope was unintentional, plus there are numerous spelling mistakes that should be easily correctable.

Honestly it is more trying to help this person before they post places on these boards that are more heavily policed. On the main board Robb and Elissa often only warn once or twice...

OK first off, I came in here to ask the user to refrain from using "txt" talk because, like stated above, its against the rules. The shorthand needs to be dropped and the spelling needs to be concentrated on.

I would, however, prefer it if the moderation was left to those who are actually moderators, thanks!

i've ever warned like that when i posted some posts without spell checks.

( i saw some of my latest posts got deleted within a day for this reason. )

i've started to realize that i'd need to put some little efforts into my posts

since i once have got a warning from Robb about it.