TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Worlds of Fun

The wife and I went up tp Worlds of Fun last weekend and had a great time The park was really empty, and the people that were there look half way normal. I say that beacuse Missouri was voted the fattest state in the union, but most of the people there look of normal size, except for the man dressed as dog the bounty hunters wife!

Anyway here are the pics, neither my wife or I are very with the camera so if the pics suck I am sorry in advance.

As a side note, the UK shirts in the pics are not actually from the UK. We never buy anything when we are there because its way too expensive for my cheap self. The only things we ever buy is for my 90 year old grandmother who always wants something when we go. The shirts we have on were actually bought in Bangkok for 80 Baht which is $2, becasue that is where they are made. No disrespect to our friends in the UK, I am just cheap.

new14.JPG.a382bd3f822e5620fb7f79a4251be293.JPG

WOF from the parking lot. Thanks for checking out our pics.

new13.JPG.47efe086c282362f01ca76d5e89548ba.JPG

OK here is the dude dressed like dogs wife, I didnt take a pic of his/her front becs I was scared to get beat up by a shim.

new12.JPG.dbf315461230140f1ec06482b251b0a1.JPG

Patriot

new11.JPG.911ab540470c55308e02a399be376d49.JPG

I think that I am still smiling a little bit.

new1.JPG.48565f80917439fa812ffa7da2dcb97c.JPG

I had a smile on my face before I rode it. Not so much after it was over.

new9.JPG.5b3a88cb408a01b34255774f72429a15.JPG

Spinning Dragons, the line was longer for this than Patriot

new8.JPG.ec1ebb6baa6f72fe9c0fcb61c8c4ecc0.JPG

Timber Wolf, this has to be the worst coaster I have ever been on

new7.JPG.659bbdc92431977e227d0a1bdbb696ff.JPG

us with snoopy, and mamba in the background

new6.thumb.JPG.328349ba5b2441ab0322b48f12e2b791.JPG

Its not as tall in real life

new4.JPG.7b2161601c9638cbf2a271727128f294.JPG

The name is in the photo so not much else to say

new3.JPG.cbe391f0c783f9c7e7d360d6224953e3.JPG

Patriot in the front

new2.JPG.395726b817dabb055aecffa0b8383830.JPG

Patriot in the back

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a typical empty day at WOF, howd you like the coasters? Was it your first trip? I liked the pictures but you didnt tell us much about your park experience, and I always love to hear things about my home parks.

Well it had been a long time since I had been back. I used to go a ton when I was a kid. Back when they had the Zambezie Zinger, Schoosh Boomer, and the Extreme Roller.

Overall the park was very nice. Patriot was by far the best coaster there. Mamba was also good. I have always like the theme of the whole park. One thing that has stayed the same since I was a kid is that the water on the viking voyager still smelled like butt hole!

The park is actually is very nice. There is nothing really to complain about, but besides patriot and mamba there isn't that much to jump up and down about either. I have seen it get busy on the weekends, but since kansas city isn't that big and isn't a destination city, its not bad during the week.

There are a lot of trees, especially compared to san diego where you are.

The park is actually is very nice. There is nothing really to complain about, but besides patriot and mamba there isn't that much to jump up and down about either. I have seen it get busy on the weekends, but since kansas city isn't that big and isn't a destination city, its not bad during the week.

There are a lot of trees, especially compared to san diego where you are.

I don't see why everyone hates Timber Wolf. It's not the best ride in the world, but it gives awesome airtime. It isn't even that rough anymore. You should've ridden it two years ago before they started retracking.

How did you like Patriot? You must confess that it is a brilliant ride in the back.

How is this park and how busy does it get???

I dont know alot about this park but im planning to go there next year.

Go on a tuesday and you wont wait over 5mins for any ride. The park is fun, but nothing you could go to for more than one day.

There seems to be a lot of trees there.

Of course there are, Cedar Fair arent the concrete whores everyone makes them out to be, WOF is actually a REALLY nice park.

Patriot in the back was awesome!!! You are exactly right! It was also nice that it was a walk on or re ride each time we were on it!

The park does seem to have a better feel to it than back when lamar hunt owned it. But i do wish they still had the zambezie zinger! That was an awesome ride, and no restraint system at all!