TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: SFMM 8/17/06

Okay so it was my friend's birthday party yesterday and it was at Magic Mountain. Lots of fun, here we go. It's gonna be short cause I dont have much energy.

Got there at about 11 X wasnt running, we were thinking about mabye going on it, but we couldnt.

First we were gonna go to Revolution but there was a big line so we said we're gonna go on Viper, it had a big line and was only running one train so we went to Collossus. On the way we stopped for Goldrusher, just for the heck of it. It was okay 3/10.

Then we ran over to Collossus and got on within 5 minutes. My friend lost his hat, but i caught it in time, and then it fell off again! I yelled at him just to be funny. 5/10

We went to SCREAM! next. We got almost last row. Not very intense in my opinion. I think it was a great ride, i give it an 8/10

Then we went to Batman, we got front row seats, I thought it was intense, call me crazy but I did. 7/10

After Batman, a few of the guys wanted to fill their souvnier cups, so we did that, then one of the guys wanted a snowcone and made us wait like five minutes when he was the one saying "COME ON! WE HAVE GOT TO GET TO RIDDLERS A SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!" So we got to Riddler's Revenge next, it was really fun. We got one of the last rows, and I thought it was pretty darn intense in those rows. Fun ride! 8/10

Next up we walked all the way over to Ninja. It was about a 20 minute wait, so we decided we would go on it, after all, we needed a break after Riddler's. It was fun, but not close to being one of my favorites. 5/10

At this time we realized how hungry we were and ate lunch at 4:00 XD. I had a taco and so did most of the group. It was pretty good. Especially for amusment park food!

Next, we were going to go to Deja Vu, but it was a long line, so we decided to walk over to Viper. They were only running one train, so it took a while. I never realized how rough the ride was, I had a headache after it XD. It was okay....6/10

Next, we took a break, and went to the arcade. We played a few games, then my friend's mom said it was time to do the last ride of the day. We decided that it was going to be Goliath or Tatsu. We walked over to Goliath to check out the line. We decided that it was too long, so we were going on Tatsu. We waited i'd guess an hour and a half at least for it. Service was a bit slow, they weren't sending out another trian until the train that came out before it was back in the station. We got fourth row on it. It was like nothing else, it was just completley amazing. The pretzel loop wasn't very intense in my opinion. Then again......they toned it down right? Favorite ride ever. 11/10

After we got off of Tatsu, I bought the on-ride photo. My friend loved it so much, that he bought like 4 Tatsu things, including a shirt and mug. He REALLY loved that ride. He liked it more than my brother. I didn't even think that was possible. We then left.

I'll be there again Sunday for vjgx's birthday party! XD I really enjoyed this trip. MUCH better than my last trip.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice TR... Too bad I couldn't be there, but I will be there with you on Sunday!!!

Edit: Oh yes... and X better be back open by then... or else vjgx = ANGRY!!

Edit 2: According to what I read on RCPro... X WILL BE CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS!!!

Yeah, X was down on Wednesday when I went. I didn't even see anybody working on anything over there. The lady at guest relations told me that she did not know how long the downtime was going to be and that "it's up to maintenance to decide when the ride is safe to operate again." Does anybody (that works at the park) know about what is going on?

Yeah, X was down on Wednesday when I went. I didn't even see anybody working on anything over there. The lady at guest relations told me that she did not know how long the downtime was going to be and that "it's up to maintenance to decide when the ride is safe to operate again." Does anybody (that works at the park) know about what is going on?

Well I dont work there, but apparently they were running two trains, and the chip that told the computer where the trains were on the track broke.......they would probably have to get a new one and re-calibrate the system, I dont know how long it would be down.