TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TR: Cedar Point

So yesterday was my 18th birthday and we took a trip to Cedar Point (its about a 4 hour drive from my house).

Well the weather was great, but the sky was clear so we had no protection from the sun.

As soon as we arrived we got in line for TTD, because I knew we needed to get on it asap. The line was pretty long, so we waited in the sun for about 2 hours, and I got bad sunburn on my neck and face .

It broke down once, but it was back up in about 15 minutes so that was a good thing.! Our first time on it was amazing... I wasnt expecting the launch to be that powerfull, and the view from the top was priceless ( its funny how small MF looks from up there.! )

The MF line was only about an hour or less wait, so it wasnt too bad with all the shade (i wish all the rides had that much shade). Our first time on it was also amazing, the view of the lake and park is great, and the first drop was crazy! I liked how it keeps a steady fast speed through the whole ride, and the hills gave some good airtime.

I didnt get to try skyhawk because nobody wanted to ride it with me, so we got on Power Tower instead, but I liked it still...and we got some good airtime at the top.

Iron Dragon was the worst ride we got on, because it was pretty boring. I didnt get any g's at all.

As always, Raptor was amazing ....and the breaks didnt hit too hard this time ( last year I got slammed really bad.)

Magnum was okay, but I think its overated

Mantis.....ummm.....ouch......

maXair was awesome but i enjoyed it more last year, so i guess one ride is enough.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya that ride is amazing...!....

did you see the new coaster construction up close?...

It looks really small too me..... I dont think its going to be anything over the top,or record breaking. I did notice the tons and tons of red track laying in the grass though... and I noticed people taking pictures of it but I didnt bother because I know people already have tons of them on here.

^ Yeah you could see a lot on the train ride..if you rode it.

I got a pic of me in front of the red track o nthe field though!

They didn't start vertical construction until 3 days after I left.

But just look at CP's past...this ride will more than likely break some record.