Guided overseas coaster trips

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Guided overseas coaster trips

Postby prozach626 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Rob,

Obviously my wife and I would love to go on one of your overseas tours, but we usually can't get those specific dates off work. As an alternative, are you aware of any overseas companies which offer some kind of guided tour to include at least one theme park?

Thank you,
Zach

Site Admin

Re: Guided overseas coaster trips

Postby SharkTums » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:35 pm

I'm not Robb, but it depends on where you are going. Most major cities will have day tours out to local amusement parks. Heck, I did one from Sydney out to Wonderland when I was 16!

Not really like full guided tours with ERT or anything, but you can find day trips that include transport and admission.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Guided overseas coaster trips

Postby prozach626 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:37 am

Yeah, we wouldn't expect ERT or any kind of coaster event like TPR offers. We've been looking into some guided Europe tours before we start trying to have a child in Fall, 2019. (We're late starters, but we're going to be one and done.)

It's good to know there are coaster tour offerings. Are they kind to English speakers? Would you happen to remember these companies off of the top of your head? Thank you for the information.

Return to Ask Alvey