TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Trip to Canada's Wonderland

11slataus

Hey guys, I know this is pretty short notice, but I am planning an end-of-summer trip to Canada's Wonderland driving from Cedar Point on Monday 8/12. My group and I have pretty much decided on Fast Lane Plus because Behemoth and Leviathan are obviously worth it. But I had some questions:

1) MONEY. How does money work here? Cedar Point has Canadian money exchange, does CW offer the same in reverse, or do they take US? Should I convert some to Canadian beforehand?

2) A few coasters (Time Warp, Fly, Bat, Dragon Fire, Thunder Run) do not have Fast Lane. I know that these aren't the premier coasters at the park, but I'd like to get the credits. Is it best to knock them out early or is there a good time for them?

3) Flats. I want to get on most of them, especially since CW has some unique ones. Any that are really must-rides, though?

4) Any great (or 'magic') seats on any of the coasters?

Any help would be totally appreciated. Thanks a lot!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. You can pull out Canadian cash from any ATM in Canada. Very easy, and you'll get the best exchange rate. You also can use your credit card for everything, so you don't even need to exchange if you don't want to.

2. Yes, knock them out early, especially the low capacity ones. Go directly to the Fly, then Time Warp. Since it's a Monday it hopefully won't be too busy, but you should try to get these two low-capacity rides done first. With Fast Lane Plus, you'll be able to get as many rides as you want on Leviathan and Behemoth. It's money well spent.

3. I'm not a big flat-ride fan, so I'm not sure. Psyclone (frisbee) was good. Sledgehammer was closed last month. Again, with Fast Lane Plus, you'll have plenty of time to go on all of the rides.

4. Not exactly magic seats, but on the woodies try to ride in the front to avoid roughness. Also front "seat" on Sky Rider and Vortex.

Buy your ticket online today for $29.99.

Have fun!

Quick question.

I am fine with the ATM-churning out Canadian money, but some friends wonder if there are any places in the park that American cash can be converted for Canadian. Is this service offered?

Come to think of it, is US money allowed to be used in the park?