TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Verola Hills 1950

Verola Hills is a new park. I used another park on rctgo as a template, and removed some rides, so that the park can make sense for it's time period. I have not added things yet (but I will). Photo TR's will happen as soon as I can take some screenshots, and save them. Until then enjoy this photoless TR, of construction

Matt Thompson/Member of Virgina Coaster Enthusiasts Club, 1/10/1945

Today is a exciting day, as a new theme park called Verola Hills will open in 1950. The park will feature multiple rides and attractions, including the only looping wooden coaster, and the ride with the most inversions. Those are all of the details released, but I can't wait till 1950, to ride the coasters!

Edit:

The logo has now been made! Thanks to flamingtext.com for making the logo, and imgur, to edit some more.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. In a day the thread has already gotten almost 100 views! I wonder if people are interested in it.....

I'm interested in exterminating it unless you post some screenshots.

Wow. In a day the thread has already gotten almost 100 views! I wonder if people are interested in it.....

I'm interested in exterminating it unless you post some screenshots.

I'll try to post a TR tomorrow after school. I just now figured out how to take screenshots.

And just a warning, the types of coasters are unrealistic for it's time.