TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Old rusted Roller Coaster track in Lancaster, CA (Late 90's)

My sister lived in Lancaster, California. Back when we would visit them (in late 90s i think), we would drive by a building on 10th street west, and outside would be some old rusted roller coaster track. This track sat there for years. I did some searching and there's a place nearby called "Valley Iron Fabricators" in Lancaster. I guess they've installed many Roller Coasters at Six Flags Magic Mountain, so this MIGHT be the place where this track was located. I've always been curious where this old track came from. I decided to contact them and ask, but no reply yet. If anyone else here may know, please reply.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not anymore. I did have 2 photos from a very old digital camera, but they were saved on a computer that stopped working. I still have the hard drive but I would need to buy a usb enclosure to hook it up. I tried Google Earth's timeline, but it doesn't go back far enough.

Do you specifically remember what building it was next to? W10st is a huge area to cover.

Between L-10 and L-12

yhoo.it/1n7dLKi

In the above map, you'll see a parking lot. If you were standing in the parking lot facing the front of the building, the track would be on the left side of that building. Not the building with the red top. That building did not exist then.