TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worlds of Fun & Silver Dollar City Trip

This a no-picture thread, cause I did not have a camera along on this trip, but I did ride some of the best coasters out there.

Worlds of Fun

We arrived at Worlds of Fun by opening and we headed to Patriot right away but when we got there it was closed cause maintenance was running late, and then we headed to Timber Wolf and maintenance was running late, so we then headed to Mamba and that's where the fun started.

Mamba - 17th Credit - This was one of the better coasters there, my state park Valleyfair has a similar ride by the name of Wild Thing, but Mamba tops Wild Thing very easily. The big drop was amazing in the back, the airtime hill was amazing and the giant curve and the bunny hills really made Mamba that much better. I got two rides on Mamba.

8/10

Boomerang - 18th Credit - I really enjoyed Boomerang, I don't know why people are saying they are jerky and are headbangers, because this one was smooth. The best part of this ride was going backwards through the loop and cobra roll. I rode Boomerang two times.

7/10

Prowler - 19th credit - This was a really fast and exhilarating ride, I sat in the back twice cause you get propelled over the lip hill and get a crazy ride. This really is one of the top wooden roller coasters out there and I rode Prowler three times.

9/10

Patriot - 20th credit - This was my very first B&M roller coaster and it did not disappoint. They were running two trains so the queue line was never too long. The drop into the loop was amazing, and the zero-g roll caught me off guard, the Immelman was one of the better parts of the ride, Patriot never let up until it hit the brakes. I got a total of three ride on Patriot.

10/10

Spinning Dragons - 21st credit - Exactly the same ride as the Fairly Odd Coaster in the Mall of America, but this one spun a lot more. The line was long and we only got one ride on it.

6/10

Timber Wolf - 22nd credit - I came into the ride knowing it was rough, but I didn't think it was going to be that rough. It was the worst coaster there, but it was the funniest cause it was raining and my friend was wiping away rain from his face and his face slammed into my shoulder during the ride.

6/10

Overall, I would give Worlds of Fun a rating of an 8 out of 10.

Silver Dollar City

At 62 dollars for an admission ticket, this park isn't worth it or maybe we went on a bad day, but other than the wait times I had a great time.

Wildfire - 21st credit - As soon as we arrived to the park we headed for Wildfire, we waited for 15 minutes and sat near the back and the ride did not disappoint, I loved the ride and it is definetly a hit at Silver Dollar City. I got two rides on Wildfire.

9/10

Powder Keg - 22nd credit - We waited 45 minutes to ride Powder Keg and it did not disappoint. I like the transfer track at the beginning of the ride, the launch caught me off guard but the ride was a lot of fun. I got two rides on Powder Keg.

8/10

Outlaw Run - 25th credit - Outlaw Run is my new favorite roller coaster, we waited one hour to ride but the ride was definetly worth it, I really like the theme and the drop is amazing, the 153 degree over banked turn was incredible and the ride experience is like nothing else, the double heartline rolls were amazing.

10/10

Overall, I'd rate Silver Dollar City a 8/10 cause of the ridiculous wait times.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This a no-picture thread, cause I did not have a camera along on this trip, but I did ride some of the best coasters out there.

Worlds of Fun

We arrived at Worlds of Fun by opening and we headed to Patriot right away but when we got there it was closed cause maintenance was running late, and then we headed to Timber Wolf and maintenance was running late, so we then headed to Mamba and that's where the fun started.

Mamba - 17th Credit - This was one of the better coasters there, my state park Valleyfair has a similar ride by the name of Wild Thing, but Mamba tops Wild Thing very easily. The big drop was amazing in the back, the airtime hill was amazing and the giant curve and the bunny hills really made Mamba that much better. I got two rides on Mamba.

8/10

Boomerang - 18th Credit - I really enjoyed Boomerang, I don't know why people are saying they are jerky and are headbangers, because this one was smooth. The best part of this ride was going backwards through the loop and cobra roll. I rode Boomerang two times.

7/10

Prowler - 19th credit - This was a really fast and exhilarating ride, I sat in the back twice cause you get propelled over the lip hill and get a crazy ride. This really is one of the top wooden roller coasters out there and I rode Prowler three times.

9/10

Patriot - 20th credit - This was my very first B&M roller coaster and it did not disappoint. They were running two trains so the queue line was never too long. The drop into the loop was amazing, and the zero-g roll caught me off guard, the Immelman was one of the better parts of the ride, Patriot never let up until it hit the brakes. I got a total of three ride on Patriot.

10/10

Spinning Dragons - 21st credit - Exactly the same ride as the Fairly Odd Coaster in the Mall of America, but this one spun a lot more. The line was long and we only got one ride on it.

6/10

Timber Wolf - 22nd credit - I came into the ride knowing it was rough, but I didn't think it was going to be that rough. It was the worst coaster there, but it was the funniest cause it was raining and my friend was wiping away rain from his face and his face slammed into my shoulder during the ride.

6/10

Overall, I would give Worlds of Fun a rating of an 8 out of 10.

Silver Dollar City

At 62 dollars for an admission ticket, this park isn't worth it or maybe we went on a bad day, but other than the wait times I had a great time.

Wildfire - 21st credit - As soon as we arrived to the park we headed for Wildfire, we waited for 15 minutes and sat near the back and the ride did not disappoint, I loved the ride and it is definetly a hit at Silver Dollar City. I got two rides on Wildfire.

9/10

Powder Keg - 22nd credit - We waited 45 minutes to ride Powder Keg and it did not disappoint. I like the transfer track at the beginning of the ride, the launch caught me off guard but the ride was a lot of fun. I got two rides on Powder Keg.

8/10

Outlaw Run - 25th credit - Outlaw Run is my new favorite roller coaster, we waited one hour to ride but the ride was definetly worth it, I really like the theme and the drop is amazing, the 153 degree over banked turn was incredible and the ride experience is like nothing else, the double heartline rolls were amazing.

10/10

Overall, I'd rate Silver Dollar City a 8/10 cause of the ridiculous wait times.

The admission also covers a whole host of quality live entertainment the park offers and the working craftsmen. Did you watch the glass blowing, fudge making at the candy store , wood turning, or furniture making. The park is so much more than rides. Heck they even have church services in a log church house on Sundays.