TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six flags Tennessee Adventure [RCT3]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Fountain doesn't look good in it's current spot. Not really a great spot to observe it. Should be centralized in some kind of a plaza or placed in a location when it's grandeur can be obsevered from every angle. It's wasted where it currently is.

The current food court uses the atrocious in game stalls. The Wild! Expansion comes with custom stalls that can be place in you own scenery made stalls and contribute to the surroundings rather than bring you out of them.

The foliage needs drastic improvement. Using the "spam trees = realistic forest" excuse is obnoxious. If you're placing a forest and using many of the same tree type, you need to vary the different heights. And even with the three seperate heights offered, you should shift the trees 1-2 notches under ground for even more variation. Currently it just looks like you spammed the trees with no thought and it looks poor.

Used terrain shading more. The ground isn't just one color.

Keep a clearance of 1-2 tiles around your coast tracks to make them look better. The breaks in the forest will look much better if it's 3 tiles wide as compared to 1 tile wide.

The station either needs to be larger with more details (contrary to SF) or smaller with a more cohesive atmosphere.

Put more time into crafting your park before you update it.

Fountain doesn't look good in it's current spot. Not really a great spot to observe it. Should be centralized in some kind of a plaza or placed in a location when it's grandeur can be obsevered from every angle. It's wasted where it currently is.

The current food court uses the atrocious in game stalls. The Wild! Expansion comes with custom stalls that can be place in you own scenery made stalls and contribute to the surroundings rather than bring you out of them.

The foliage needs drastic improvement. Using the "spam trees = realistic forest" excuse is obnoxious. If you're placing a forest and using many of the same tree type, you need to vary the different heights. And even with the three seperate heights offered, you should shift the trees 1-2 notches under ground for even more variation. Currently it just looks like you spammed the trees with no thought and it looks poor.

Used terrain shading more. The ground isn't just one color.

Keep a clearance of 1-2 tiles around your coast tracks to make them look better. The breaks in the forest will look much better if it's 3 tiles wide as compared to 1 tile wide.

The station either needs to be larger with more details (contrary to SF) or smaller with a more cohesive atmosphere.

Put more time into crafting your park before you update it.

This is RCT3 not Disney....just sayin ^_^

^ LOL!!!! Anyway SoCal I took what you said into consideration but also I think you forgot something .....This is a six flags park ...not disney

Anyway I have re-design Nike's plaza and I hope you all like it.rsz_shot0081.bmp

As you can see all I really did was move the fountain and add some lockers

rsz_shot0082.bmp

and here are the lockers....

rsz_shot0083.bmp

In other news our topple tower is being removed and will be replaced with a new ride coming soon .....

Topple tower is officially gone ....rsz_shot0084.bmp

Clearing land for whats new .......

And I think its time to announce six flags Tennessee adventures new attraction ......six-flags-fiesta-texas-skyscreamer-Djyx.jpg.68ff27ad5f21de6fbfe2a59e986c231c.jpg

Sky screamer!!! Coming soon.

Now It's actually a windseeker but I couldn't find a safe sky screamer download and the ones I did find people said it crashes your game. So I thought I'll just play it safe and download a windseeker. I hope you all understand!!!