TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

OceanPlace Boardwalk [RCT3]

Hello, My name is Ronald Fields. I have worked in the amusement industry for 18 years now. I am also the owner and operator of OceanPlace Boardwalk. I am sad to share with you this note i received earlier today:

OceanPlace Boardwalk Closes, While up for sale

WILKESBORO, NC- The well known OceanPlace Boardwalk has officially closed its gates, and the city of Wilkesboro is selling to a better owner. Today, Six Flags Inc (NYSE:SIX) announced the full ownership over the park. "We plan to re-open the park, after many adjustments are completed." states Michael Shoe.

Sad isn't it? I have sent my son down to the site to view the changes.

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather not lock this thread, so I advise you to get some pictures up as covered by theGame Forum Etiquette Thread :

3.) Do NOT start a thread for a park if you only have one screenshot, just a Photoshoped logo, or screencaps taken from a digital camera. We want quality posts and threads. Get your park, or track, started and moving along before you need to make an announcement. A video of your park will suffice, as those take time to put together and edit.

EDIT: it's been about 24 hours, so I'm locking this now because it has no pictures provided.

Edited by djbrcace1234