TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Cove [RCT2]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky Cove will be open again, but with no water park although with a brand new roller coaster which the manufacturer is Premier Rides and that just an hint for you guys.

SCR102.bmp

Construction began on the new coaster called Volcano Twist and it will be open for the 06 season.

SCR103.bmp

The only thing that they got done was the layout and the volcano also as you can see the fire effect was also working but they got way more to go before it opens in 2006.

SCR104.bmp

SCR107.bmp

When I was there I ask if they could test it and they said yes and also they needed to see if the fire effect goes off when the coaster shoots out of the volcano and it shoots out when the car passes it, but the people don't see the metal pieces just flames only.

SCR105.bmp

Last photo of this update.

SCR113.bmp

When I came back the next day to see the coaster they put up an sign for it announcement , but it look I was late for it because there was no spoke person there or it just could be there for opening day, but I really don't know but it an cool sign.

SCR108.bmp

I started supporting it.

SCR114.bmp

In this area guest and being saying an new cafe may go here.

SCR112.bmp

They started adding catwalks

SCR111.bmp

Also they added an loop.

SCR109.bmp

They also added an sign to but this is last photo of this update.

UPDATE TIME!!!

SCR116.bmp

Openning day was crazy but it was excitiing.

SCR118.bmp

Although I was the first one to ride it with some other people like coupon,kumba,10ryansmith,griffy,and droto, but that all the people I seen from TPR.

SCR138.bmp

SCR140.bmp

SCR141.bmp

The store was giving out free shirts for the first 10 people who rode it and I was one of them.

SCR132.bmp

Althought some lines was short except for Congo Rapids it was maybe the longest line I every seen for it but while I was having fun and I seen the Turbo Racers being tore down but I really figure the water park wouldn't make it at all.

SCR129.bmp

SCR126.bmp

P.S this one always is short.

SCR133.bmp

SCR134.bmp

SCR131.bmp

But Scream Fall car was gone for some reason today.

SCR127.bmp

Sad picture right.:(

SCR137.bmp

SCR145.bmp

An overview.

SCR142.bmp

Last photo of this update.