TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Conneaut Lake Park

saginawhxc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice the old Superman logo still hanging around the Ride of Steel station. I also took a picture of it

I thought it was hilarious. As the park I would of seen two options 1) Removing the logo all together, or 2) Covering it up somehow. I think choice number one should of been the obvious answer, but somehow the park came up with a third solution and it was to just trim the sides of the logo so everyone still knows it is a Superman logo but we can't be sued for it because it's officially no longer a Superman logo. Awesome.

Thanks for the pictures. This is the only park I've ever bothered to visit when the park was not operating in order to see an SBNO coaster. It was like a ghost town in August 2008. My previous visit had been in 1997 when the park still going, but struggling. I'm very happy that things are looking up again for Lake Conneaut Park. If you can get there, support the park!

• 2 months later...

If anybody in the Philadelphia area reads this keep your eyes open for a Pepsi Refresh Project commercial using some of my pictures of the Blue Streak in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately it's not gonna air in my area so I'm not sure if I'm gonna get to see it or not. I know it's not really that big of a deal, but it's still kind of cool to know my pictures are gonna be used for this.

*edit

I see I never got around to the Waldameer pictures. I may have to do that sometime still.