TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFoT & Fright Fest - I need advice =)

Hi Everybody! My name is Walter, I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am visiting Tulsa from 12-Sep to 18-Nov, so I am eager to visit all the near parks!

As I could see in the map, SFoT is a great option! That's why I'm planning a visit to that park. I have a few questions about that and I would be very happy if you could help me and give me some advice:

1 - Do you know any cheap hotel to spend the night? I'll be there just one night (on saturday).

2 - Are there any buses or trains still running at the park closing hour? I don't know how to return to the hotel once that park closes.

3 - Is it a wise decision to buy a combo ticket (meal included)? Does it vary significantly from purchasing meals and drinks directly inside the park?

Thank you so much in advance!

Walter

ps: Any Tulsa roller coaster fans over there? I will be glad to meet you during my stay at town

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited the park last weekend and found that the Hyatt Place(located right across the street from the entrance) was the best option. They have a trolley that runs back and forth from the hotel to the park 7 days out of the week. I'm not too sure about the combo ticket w/ meal because I noticed the prices seemed the same if you didn't have a combo ticket.....any SFoT locals know about better options?