TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Six Flags Washington UPDATE

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the coaster you have above but I really like the one you made back on page 11, think it was called version 2. My only problem with it was the long flat straight section of track before the half loop that went under the path. I think it could have been worked a better way by either continuing the curve and having the half loop dive under ground next to the path or it stayed in the direction it was pictured as and have it dive down right in the middle of the path so the path would have to go around it.

Don't know if you still have the version with the twin Superman tower coasters but I really like those there also. Boring yes, but they fit the area very nicely.

Good news, park is about 90% done!

Dos is much better than uno. Come on' Coupon, you really should start taking your own opinion as the most important factor... You're really good a building, and have a great park!

I just wanted opions on both options

^ That is amazing!

Yea the stand ups were very big for the space. For the bigger of the two I was going for a shoved in a small space Mantis kind of thing and the other was a Iron Wolf shoved in a small space concept. They were both really fun and challenging to build though. Gotta give me a pat on the back for getting such large coaster in such a small space and never leaving the allotted area. Anyway, I will get back to work and have a few new ideas for the area very soon.

Also, I like Batman #1 better, it's compact ending looks more like the real one than #2 does. Both are very nice though.