TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] San Francisco Thrill Kingdom

I'd do that but 2 things stop me. The Support Work I've already done which took a good chunk out of my time and the actual Eagle's fortress. I know this coaster looks nothing like it but I wanted it to be like it but not close to the real layout. Eagle's fortress just utilizes one side of the mountain. I don't think it even goes up due to the fact it hugs the terrain it's on and doesnt depart from it

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Foliage goes together with everything !! Now that this is done. All i have to do is finish at least 2 or 3 more buildings. Trash the blue moon cafe and make it smaller and better. Add an intamin coaster and then a hotel and a kid's section . And then I can add an intamin woodie! Then a sit down boomerang. Then an airtime hyper! Then I can add a fully functioning water park. Maybe add in another woodie and a boomerang. I actually plan to finish this park :l. I never completed a park before. Now it's just the task of actually doing all these things i've planned

I know about the supports. It took me 3 hours to custom support 7,000 plus feet for my Flash coaster. I guess it is just me. I guess foliage will enhance it because at least then you can somewhat hide the track. Still, this park is looking good.

Time is what drove me away from custom supports.

Huge Update... Opening Day !!! First few are construction Pics! So you can see the progress

SCR49.BMP

Construction Pics

SCR50.BMP

SCR51.BMP

SCR52.BMP

SCR53.BMP

Done supporting. It only took me 20 minutes!! I have a routine worked out now

SCR54.BMP

Well For suspended coasters lol

SCR55.BMP

SCR56.BMP

SCR57.BMP

I like the station. What do you think?

SCR58.BMP

SCR59.BMP

White Castle! Sorry about beige colored castles. Didn't have colorable castle walls

SCR60.BMP

Foliage!!!!!

SCR61.BMP

The Plaza. I plan to add an on ride photo building(The ride doesn't actually have one but I'll add one)

SCR62.BMP

If you look closely you can see a fried chicken and a lemonade shack

SCR63.BMP

I'm actually really happy with how the building turned out. The shrubs are mazes!

SCR64.BMP

SCR65.BMP

I'm really happy with how this all turned out. Give tips please!

SCR66.BMP

A show I added called Wild Outlaws! Yes lame name I need a better one and I couldn't think of one

SCR68.BMP

Eagle's Fortress once again

SCR69.BMP

The Empty Part I have left. I'm thinking outdoor food court with some shade

SCR70.BMP

Or maybe a kiddie coaster! Probably not

SCR71.BMP

The Go Kart was popular! Even more then Eagle's Fortress.. Maybe they can't handle the thrill

SCR72.BMP

Aerial

Update!! What I've been up to. A kid's section!. I'm probably gonna add just more flats to it.

SCR1.BMP

I'm not happy with it but at least it's better

SCR2.BMP

Finally got the on ride photos building up.

SCR3.BMP

The back of the building

SCR4.BMP

The path leading to playworld from eagle's fortress plaza

SCR5.BMP

The Main path leading to playworld

SCR6.BMP

Playworld's crown Jewel! Enchanted Journey. A junior coaster

SCR7.BMP

I like it. Don't you?

SCR8.BMP

The 2 flats in playworld now. A ball play area and a swing.

SCR9.BMP

The B&M hyper named "bright fury"

SCR10.BMP

Lift hill's the only part supported for now.

SCR11.BMP

First Drop

SCR12.BMP

SCR13.BMP

SCR14.BMP

SCR15.BMP

I like the Camera you made. It just had that unique touch to it. The hyper looks nice as well, but I think those flat turns don't look right. The brake section up at the top there looks forced in and not very B&M like. Other than that this is a very nice update you have here!

Yeah.. For me the hyper ride goes down hill with the 180 turnaround near to the ground then with the diagonal track and the helixes look rather weird. I plan to replace 180 with a hammerhead, make the break run longer. And redo the support on it looking at pictures, also remove the helixes and replace them with something better looking.

And dmaxsba. The ride is still barely 40 seconds

And I need your help on this. I don't really like the go karts i put in. Everything about it. The layout, station, waiting lines, i don't really like the looks of rct2's go kart even. So should i remove it? The line is always full drawing customers when they should be at eagle's fortress. If i added the go karts at a later time that would be much better. Maybe at the backwards of the map. Also a major change coming up I plan to do some more Towards the edge of the map

Who wants an update!! I'm stuck on the park. I removed the hyper completely and don't know what else to build for the moment. Helppp!!!! Might post an update this weekend. But no promises.

All the work with the supports and you delete everything? Sure, it needed a little work, I think you could have touched up a few parts...just like you did with the suspended

The suspended turned out great, btw. Nice work!

the supports didn't take but 10 minutes. Deleting them was hell. The clear scenery doesn't work. Clicking one by one... ughhh .. I got it I'm going to delete the go karts and expand the go karts direction and make a huge western section

• 2 weeks later...

Forget this park I've quit on this park. Too many problems i have with it. I'm just not feeling inspiration. Landscaping sucks, there's property problem, there's objects i forgot to include, I'm not happy with foliage and don't have the objects to make it look better, lots of insipiration from NE and feel that i can do way better. BTW what's your preference H2h5 workbench or GW's workbench. I'll get hwh5 if it has B&M supporting. But i won't leave you completely empty handed. I'll start on a new park and a design submitssion both at once. So yeah. I just can't finish a park .. Next park will be way smaller. A park with 2 or 3 coasters. Something i can actually complete!