TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Strange things happened at Walibi Belgium

On April the 24th, 2010 strange things happened at the Walibi Belgium theme park. Thousands of visitors have walked backwards, have queued backwards and have done attractions backwards.

On their official site there's a video about the whole concept and it looked like a lot of fun!

They hope a lot of people will like the idea and make their own "rewind" videos.

What do you guys think about the event? Is this typically Belgium or would you like to see an event like this happening at a park nearby?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but this was a complete joke from what I heard on Belgian themepark websites. Apparently it was just some park employees telling people to walk backwards, and that was it. They didn't even let any attractions ride backwards (the log flume would be perfectly fine for that, it's even called flashback. They just needed to turn the boats around).

Belgian themeparks

lol

Instead of investing money into new rides and advertising they tried to make what is called a "buzz" in the net ewith this very stupid idea. As I work in advertising I can see what they tried to achieve here but this isn't such a good idea.