TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Samurai Summit

Hey guys, here's a recent park that I completed for a monthly contest over at NE. The objective each month is to create the best mini, no bigger that 20x20. I chose to make a ncso park, Asian themed. I primarily made this to showcase a temple and highlight on architecture and atmosphere, so sorry for the lack of a coaster. And no, this isn't based off SFMM...

mm2scr.jpg.a0c7d235f735cbd99121ec5b2da5711a.jpg

Samurai Summit - nin.zip

Enjoy!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoy I did!

This little park has so much to see, not in rides of course but in the details! The only thing it's missing is a little ride (like the simulator) tucked away to bring in the Asian music.

Right after I opened the park a light rain started and it seemed to fit perfectly with the park. Whenever I picture a place like this I think of the frequent mountain rains found in Japan. The details... well let me just name a few that really stood out to me. The use of barrels as planters holding bushes that when put together and in this setting reminded me of Bonsai trees. The use of cauldrons around the carousels, to me looking like large bells. The standard wire fence put up to look like the wires that would be strung between buildings, where they would hang those cool lights during events and the use of an object that I would never think to use in such a setting, RCT's Egyptian path lamp. Inside the building viewing it from across the park it just fit in perfectly.

Anyway those were just a few of the ones that really stuck in my head. Thanks for posting this nin, it was great!

I'm sorry but there was a ride playing music..? And it was a simulator!

Glad you liked the park though, many of the details that reminded you of stuff like bells, bonsai trees, etc. were actually meant to represent such things, so glad I accomplished that.Glad you like the park, hopefully there will be more to come!

I'm sorry but there was a ride playing music..? And it was a simulator!

That's what I get for viewing the park with my sound turned down.

I clicked on the Carousel and noticed the sound was turned off and never thought anymore about the silence.

Just figured that was just the way it was, silent.

Removed senery and didn't see any other rides and never bothered to look underground.