TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Murcielago (bat) - [NL]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a nice little B&M invert you have that held true to the typical invert out there. It was a pleasant coaster.

Positives:

-As I said before, it was a very typical layout that had all the fun elements that I like on an invert.

-Colors. Uh, raptor colors rule.

-For the most part, the pacing. There was only one little section where the pacing slowed significantly, but besides that it seemed to carry its speed pretty well.

Negatives:

-Fails the tunnel test. You need to be careful about building too low to the ground in an inverts case because you don't want to get feet chopped off. The corkscrew section of the ride was the only section of the ride that was too low, but in that section it was consistently too low. Every now and then as well you had a few supports break the tunnel test.

-I wouldn't call this ride pumpy by any means but it wasn't necessarily smooth. I felt kind of yanked around in the ZGR and in a couple of the turns.

Overall this was a great coaster and I thought you did a great job, just watch for tunnel test failures in the future! Keep up the great work.

In addition to the above comments:

-Too many trains for the amount of block sections. Getting stopped on the lift is never fun.