TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, fun little coaster that would be perfect for a park tight on space looking for a good thrill ride (cough ELITCHES cough cough).

Positives:

-The layout was very characteristic of what the real coasters look like. It also had a typical selection of elements and some fun turns as well.

-The colors. I liked them but maybe it was just me.

Negatives:

-The trains stacked weirdly in the sim. In real life you could switch the blocks they occupy but the way you have it now, the trains stopped on lift!

-Tunnel test failed. Before releasing a coaster or even during construction, put the entire track into a tunnel and see where things cross into the track. My concern was the helixes on the ground, they were too close to the track.

Besides those couple of concerns, this coaster was very pleasant to ride and I wouldn't mind seeing it be built. Great job.

Nice, fun little coaster that would be perfect for a park tight on space looking for a good thrill ride (cough ELITCHES cough cough).

Positives:

-The layout was very characteristic of what the real coasters look like. It also had a typical selection of elements and some fun turns as well.

-The colors. I liked them but maybe it was just me.

Negatives:

-The trains stacked weirdly in the sim. In real life you could switch the blocks they occupy but the way you have it now, the trains stopped on lift!

-Tunnel test failed. Before releasing a coaster or even during construction, put the entire track into a tunnel and see where things cross into the track. My concern was the helixes on the ground, they were too close to the track.

Besides those couple of concerns, this coaster was very pleasant to ride and I wouldn't mind seeing it be built. Great job.

Funny you should mention that. It looks (without it yet being confirmed) just like Rage at Adventure Island, Southend-on-Sea.

The coaster was built two or three years ago I think at a park that is very compact.

Bearing in mind it has the same colour scheme and (without downloading it) looks like it has a very similar layout, would I be mistaken in assuming this is a recreation?

Funny you should mention that. It looks (without it yet being confirmed) just like Rage at Adventure Island, Southend-on-Sea.

The coaster was built two or three years ago I think at a park that is very compact.

Bearing in mind it has the same colour scheme and (without downloading it) looks like it has a very similar layout, would I be mistaken in assuming this is a recreation?

Yeah, it is!