TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ROAD RAGE

I was heading down to Movie World to take some more pictures of the track turning up for the new Superman Coaster when I found myself in the middle of a road rage incindent.

I was driving along with the kids in the car, when another car pulled up along side ours with the driver waving his arms all over the place. I could make out by his actions that he was saying "Are you blind?", but that was it. Then came something that was not expected at all. He pulled in front of the car, forcing me off the road at 110km an hour.

I had to keep going as he was trying to get me to pull over, but if I did that, I would have done something that I would have regreted later. I waited till I could get off the freeway and away from this idiot. I went to the nearest police station and reported the guy.

The officer said that he will call and get the other dudes side of the story, and give him a warning, as I do not have the time it takes to go through court over this. I just needed to get this off my chest, so now that I feel a bit better, time for to watch The Pacificer.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You were wise Not to pull over and confront this moron. I live in Los Angeles, and there are plently of these types of highway incidents on a regular basis.

People when they get into their cars seem to take on another personility, they seem willing to do often "Stupid" things that they normally would not do if lets say they were standing on a street corner facing you in person. (They feel safe and overly confident in their cars) whereas in person they would be gutless!!!

Personally, when I'm driving down the L.A. highways I assume that the drivers in the lanes next to me are all smoking the Crack Pipe, and I treat them as such.

You have to be careful, especially if you have children in your car, because it doesn't take much to kick your Adrenal Glands into overdrive with the desire to take a MagLight Flashlight to another drivers head!!! Those urges can lead to many years in prison....and nothing is worth that crap!!!

So report them and move on, because your life is worth much more than some idiot driver on the highway next to you.

You have to be careful, especially if you have children in your car, because it doesn't take much to kick your Adrenal Glands into overdrive with the desire to take a MagLight Flashlight to another drivers head!!! Those urges can lead to many years in prison....and nothing is worth that crap!!!

I was thinking of using the steering wheel lock actually but my other half would not let me stop the car and pull over to do it. The urge was there and I fully intended to show this guy some moves I learnt with years of playing rugby league football. But as I said before, the boss told me to keep going and I think that was the best thing to do.

Hey there everyone...I'm the Old mans Old woman...if I let him stop today he would've probably knocked the guy out or worse...and he knows I don't like that, especially with the kids in the car...so he did the right thing and just left it alone and we went to the police instead to let them sort it out...my only concern is that the idiot might do it again and actually hurt someone, so if the police could put his number plate on computer it would be an alert for any future complaint for reckless driving or accidents (if that makes sense)

Yeah, I have one of those "Clubs" in my car and it would indeed make a nice weapon. Fortunately, I've yet to use it as such.

About 20 years ago, we saw a guy in a big rig swerve his trailer into a small pickup because the smaller truck "wouldn't get out of his way."

The guy in the smaller truck pulled over to survey the damage (the trailer clipped his front end), so we pulled over behind him because we'd seen the entire incident and wanted to help. The guy was most appreciative and gave us his number so we could stay in touch in the event of any legal action.

In those days, there weren't cell phones everywhere, so we had to get to a payphone and call the California Highway Patrol. Unfortunately, when we gave a description of the big rig and a brief report as to what had happened, all CHP said was that "they could do nothing because one of their officers hadn't seen the incident firsthand."

WHAT?!?!? Here we are describing someone at the wheel of a potentially deadly weapon, and they could do "nothing?" Despite their lack of action, we still agree that reporting such incidents to law enforcement is the best thing to do rather than trying to go after the idiot.

Eric

Yeah, a day later and I think that not stopping was the right thing to do. It could have been a lot worse for me and the kids if I had, and as it stands now, my eldest (Dan) still talks about the "Angry man in the green car" but he is happy about it at least.

Hope this happens to no on else......

Come on Yoda, You know what you wanted to do...Kick that a..holes head in!!! Something which he deserved! He earned it!!!

But your 31 years old and a father, so you have to consider what's best for your family, as opposed to what's best for yourself.

In the end you made the right choice. That other driver will get what's coming to him in the VERY near future...No Doubt!!!