TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A little game

Looping Starship

Hi Robb....

Now, i´ve noticed that you´re into programming...How many flowers and swedish meatballs+Vodka do i need to send you to make a 3D simulatour of an Intamin/Giovanola Looping Starship for me? With the option to be able to control it by myself and why not an onride camera?? I know that everybody wants a Looping Starship simulatour...Don´t you, folks??

Now, please keep in mind that the Swedish meatballs are TOP NOTCH, and so also the Absolut Raspberries Vodka....

Please...

Swedish LSS nut (i know that everyone in here hates me for that *lol*)

Greetings from Sweden!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this for a Looping Starship? Personally, I would like to see a rendering of one of those crazy super rare flats that travel the German Fair Circuits. If someone could give me detailed pictures of the ride, I could possibly create it on Inventor. (I'm a Project Lead The Way student, and it costs $1,495 and I got it for free so good luck buying it.) But I have my own custom coaster car to work on.

Well, I hate to dissapoint you, but while I am in the video games business, I'm not a programmer. I'm not even sure I could program the Tic Tac Toe mod we have on the site!

If you give me video clips I can edit you a pretty kick ass video of a Looping Starship!

--Robb