TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your Opinions:

imbordisux

Hey Alveys,

Seeing as you've gone to more parks and ridden more rides than most of us could probably even fathom, I was just wondering what your all-time "faves" were: your favorite park, favorite coaster, favorite flat-ride, things like that. Wood or steel? Lift-hill or launch? Do you prefer hypers, where you do hills and helixes with lapbars, or do you prefer inversions? Is your favorite gimmick hyper, inverted, floorless, etc.?

I'm not asking that you answer all those questions, I was just throwing them out there; as somebody who doesn't have the time or money to visit many parks (my fiancee is a HUGE coaster-junkie; if we could, we'd be just like you two), I was just looking for some insight into planning possible trips and vacations.

I don't think you two realize how many people are envious of you.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, I'll respond again...

your favorite park - A few depending on the definition of 'favorite' and 'park', IOA, Knoebels, WDW, Europa Park, Tokyo Disney

favorite coaster - Expedition Ge Force

favorite flat-ride - Depends on your definition...probably Blue Fall, although that's a 350' Free Fall so it ain't flat!

Wood or steel? - Steel, most of the time

Lift-hill or launch? - Depends on the ride...I like launches A LOT, but there's also something to say about a minute long lifthill climbing 200+feet.

Do you prefer hypers, where you do hills and helixes with lapbars, or do you prefer inversions? - I'm actually getting more and more into non-inverting rides. Europa Park is one of my favorite park and they don't have a single inverting coaster!

What s your favorite gimmick hyper, inverted, floorless, etc.? Launched or hypers coasters are my favorite 'genre' for the next 14 minutes or so.

Elissa "my opinions mean nothing! " Alvey