TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NoLimits LIM Coaster

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the name doesnt really matter I just needed to save it. And how do I fix the bumpy... I dont have a clue. The turn between the brakes.. I dont know what happened but when i tryed to fix it, it banked the other way so i just left it. And what do you mean by lift when transport thing... like where it launches i should have use transport segment instead of lift?

I use lifts to launch coasters actually

it's called hydrolics man, if you put a lift chain segment it's a hydrolic launch.

Giovanola fan you missed all of the importart parts of this coaster nad went to probably some of the most unimportant reasons.

Pros:

Erm, I liked the layout

Cons:

Bumpy, pumpy, the station isn't straight, the banking is odd (putting it lightly) you used pre-fabs (notnig too offensive for a beginner.

overall not a bad beginning coaster but I hope as you get more exprienced you'll become more careful when building.

Well I made A Vekoma Booster Bike or whatever its called its still a lil bit bumpy but way better than the LIM coaster and on the coasters when I hit smooth it curves the station... so on this one I smoothed everything but the station a launch... Ill post the file later when I hook my computer back up.