TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey..

I've just finished my last inverted coaster with inspiration of the costerdynamic dragon model. It's not exact the same, but still it looks a lot like it.

This version is my colour-crap-version I had done some quite cool colouring, but suddenly it all disappeared It looked really awesome..

Steffen presents

EDIT:

Ups - I forgot the download

Firestarter.nltrack

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!! You listened to me!!Yay!! It looks awesome!! It would be fun to ride in real life!! Its based on the Dragon Model isn't it??Haha..That one looks more fun the other one!!Thats just my opinion..haha..Well its very good!! Although the only flaw is it gets a little to close the the ground..Unless you want your feet or legs to be chopped off!!haha

Hey!! You listened to me!!Yay!! It looks awesome!! It would be fun to ride in real life!! Its based on the Dragon Model isn't it??Haha..That one looks more fun the other one!!Thats just my opinion..haha..Well its very good!! Although the only flaw is it gets a little to close the the ground..Unless you want your feet or legs to be chopped off!!haha

Yeah, right after you asked for it, I started to build And yes, as I've written, it is a almost copy of the dragon model, and thanks for the comment - you can now download it