TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Knoebels Tips, Info, etc.

I have never been to Knoebels and am going in about 2 weeks. I have some questions.

I have heard that Phoenix and Twister are top-notch woodies. What do you think of them? Are they rough at all?

Where are the best places to eat?

Do the popular rides get long lines?

Any other advice that you think would help.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to Knoebels twice and on both occasions I had a great time. It's a very family oriented park but they have a great selection of rides.

For great food you should try Ceasari's Pizza near the haunted house attraction. I can't remember the prices for the pizza, but I know all the concession stands have very reasonable prices.

Ride lines aren't that bad usually, I never waited more then 15 minutes for either Phoenix or Twister. Also, don't forget to hit High Speed Thrill Coaster, it may be considered a kiddie coaster but a lot of adults ride it because it is fun.

Thats all I can think of right now, other then the fact that Knoebels is a really nice park and I love their free parking/free admission/walk right into the park policy. Yeah, Knoebels doesn't have admission gates or metal detectors.

I have heard that Phoenix and Twister are top-notch woodies. What do you think of them? Are they rough at all?

They are top notch and certanly smoother then Thunderhawk or Wildcat.

There is good food to be had at Knoebel's. I would personally recomend the Alamo.

Not terribly long. The longest line I waited in was about 20 minutes.

Knoebels may very well be the best traditional amusement park in the world, and Twister and the Phoenix are both world class. The Twister is a little more physically demanding but nothing compared to a lot of the other woodies out there.

Don't forget the Flyer. It is the best ride in the whole damn park ... period!

I have never been to Knoebels and am going in about 2 weeks. I have some questions.

Any other advice that you think would help.

Knoebel's is one of the best classic parks around.

Phoenix is a great coaster, especially at night - offers some nice airtime and its not rough.

Twister is good, I've never gotten a top notch ride on it, others have raved about great rides so your experience may vary.

Food is awesome at Knoebel's - Pirogi's, Caesari's Pizza, White Birch Beer - its all good. And its cheap. Try everything, don't think you'd regret it.

Knoebel's ride operations are fast, lightning fast - Phoenix and Twister have the fastest loading times I've ever seen on a coaster, people get out and the new people board, get restrained and checked in a matter of seconds.

I'd recommend staying as late as possible for better Phoenix rides, to get the coaster option wristband if its available and to eat and have fun - not too many of these type of parks around and Knoebel's is one of the best.