TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mystery Mine help!

Hello all...I am new here! YAY! Anyways, I am currently working on a recreation of Mystery Mine @ Dollywood in RCT3, and have been looking everywhere for something resembling the big spinning drum near the beginning of the ride. If you have any ideas, can you please let me know! It would be greatfully apreciated! Thanks!

Sunny.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...actually that's where I discovered that there was a crusher...I orrigionally thought it was like a big furnace or something lol. But thanks for the help.

I'm making the recreation in RCT3, because No Limits looks to hard for my pea brain to figure out. Plus I'd have to buy it online, which I'm not comfortable with, and RCT3 tracks are more...rare lol.

I am looking for some kinda of scenerey that resembles the crucher so I can use it in my recreation, bercause I've looked everywhere, and can't seem to find one. Also, the little thing at the top of the first chain lift I need as well...I thought I had a one, but the file went bad

Anyways, thanks for the assistance!

Sunny.

ok...I ran into another snag. I am looking for walls now. I just need one a wooden wall set that runs vertically like the ones found in Carriedark's version on youtube...I'm not sure if it is ok to post the link as it is not my track. But ya, if anyone could help me out it would be fantastic! Thanks!

Sunny.

ahha me too!! I'm actually getting really excited about this ride because i think it looks awesome...even though I'm still not 100% sur ewhat goes on inside that mine, so I took a good guess lol. There is a TON of scenery, and I haven't even started on the outside lol. V 1.0 should be up shortly. Thanks!

Sunny.

Mk, so here's another update...I'm SOOO Close to finishing it, the interior is complete, and I just have to add a few more things to the exterior of the mine, along with little things, like fences and trees. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think it looks awesome! Anyways, I ran into another problem, but this one is for someone who has been to Dollywood and actually saw the ride. I found this picture on RCDB, and I just don't know which one is the he actual exit:

http://www.rcdb.com/ig3609.htm?picture=37

I also don't know the layout of the exit path, so if someone could explain it to me, that would be fabulous. I'm sure there was something else, but I can't remember. Anyways, thanks to everyone for your help so far, and the coaster should be up within the week! Have a great day!

Sunny.

I was just at dolly wood and went on the ride. The picture of the right exit would be the very last picture. Thats where you come out at. And if you don't know, when you go down into the mine, there are a bunch of crows.

Hope that helps!

-jon

oh ok...I don't know if I'm going to add them because there is so much custom scenery/not enough room in the line. BUT I might change my mind if there is some random crow scenery or soemthing. Thanks! I was wondering if anyone had any of the audio files? If you don't it's obviously no big deal, I'll find something else. Anyways, I'm just finishing up the outside, so it should be done shortly. Thanks again for all your help, I'll try and get it up asap for you to see.

Sunny.

Well, I started by completing the track , then I did all the interior , and then closed it with the exterior buildings . I don't mean to sound cocky, but I think it looks great! Would you like to see a teaser? I have some screens, but they are too big, and my computer takes forever to edit/upload them, but I'd be willing to give you something to look at if you'd like lol. Let me know!

Sunny.