TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Brief SFOG Trip....03.24.07

So here's a quicky for you. The GF and I arrived @ SFOG at about 2:30pm today. Got our passes, which by the way has lots of good coupons in the booklet!!!! After getting through the gates we "B" line it to the Flash Pass building. Yes! the park was very busy and we didn't have much time to ride.So we got the gold pass to play it safe. And were off to kick off our season, GOLIATH! back seat of course for the most air time! Which it's a nice way to get the blood pumping.Lots and lots and lots of air time!!!!After Goliath we head to SUF. I noticed as we were walking I saw some ACE members. I guess there was an event for them or something.Thats ok they noticed me cause I was sporting the nice TPR shirt! Thanx Robb.... ...So as we walk up to SUF the regular line was a 2 an half hour wait, no thanks. Thank you Flash Pass for your quickness! We bailed though before it was time for us to get on. We just weren't feeling it today so we returned our pass, and the girl was nice to refund our money since I think we were in the park a total hour or so. .Then we were of to the casa! One thing I did like is that they have spent a lot of time fixing up the park and kinda rearranging things so that was a nice fresh look! It's a little weird that Freefall is gone. I'm so use to seeing a tower of steel over by the Mindbender. Not any more.......The next trip will be better and hopefully with pictures...until next time keep on coastering!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's a quicky for you. The GF and I arrived @ SFOG at about 2:30pm today. Got our passes, which by the way has lots of good coupons in the booklet!!!! After getting through the gates we "B" line it to the Flash Pass building. Yes! the park was very busy and we didn't have much time to ride.So we got the gold pass to play it safe. And were off to kick off our season, GOLIATH! back seat of course for the most air time! Which it's a nice way to get the blood pumping.Lots and lots and lots of air time!!!!After Goliath we head to SUF. I noticed as we were walking I saw some ACE members. I guess there was an event for them or something.Thats ok they noticed me cause I was sporting the nice TPR shirt! Thanx Robb.... ...So as we walk up to SUF the regular line was a 2 an half hour wait, no thanks. Thank you Flash Pass for your quickness! We bailed though before it was time for us to get on. We just weren't feeling it today so we returned our pass, and the girl was nice to refund our money since I think we were in the park a total hour or so. .Then we were of to the casa! One thing I did like is that they have spent a lot of time fixing up the park and kinda rearranging things so that was a nice fresh look! It's a little weird that Freefall is gone. I'm so use to seeing a tower of steel over by the Mindbender. Not any more.......The next trip will be better and hopefully with pictures...until next time keep on coastering!

You should have gone last Sunday when I went. The park was DEAD. I rode Goliath like 7 times, and could have easily done dozens of laps. I think Georgia Cyclone was the longest queue due to single train operation, but even that took 20 minutes tops.

I've never been there before, but I must say the park looks great now. It's easily the nicest Six Flags park that I've been to. Mind Bender and Goliath were running GREAT! I know Mind Bender is supposed to be a good ride, but I wasn't expecting it to be close to the best thing in the park. I'd totally trade SFOG for my home park (KI).

S:UF is so not worth a 2.5 hour wait. I guess I should be glad that my trip didn't coincide with the ACE event.

Man I wish I did! Glad you enjoyed Mindbender.....For an oldskool ride it's one of my fav's! Hopefully we'll get some cold weather, cause thats when the park is dead.....Glad your first time was a good one!

Man I wish I did! Glad you enjoyed Mindbender.....For an oldskool ride it's one of my fav's! Hopefully we'll get some cold weather, cause thats when the park is dead.....Glad your first time was a good one!

Yeah, and characters were out in full force as well. I think I saw more characters last Sunday than I did last time I went to Magic Kingdom. They also had a pretty neat place where you could watch Road Runner cartoons while eating pizza. I'd like to see something like that at every Six Flags park.

Yeah, and characters were out in full force as well. I think I saw more characters last Sunday than I did last time I went to Magic Kingdom. They also had a pretty neat place where you could watch Road Runner cartoons while eating pizza. I'd like to see something like that at every Six Flags park.

Where was that? Road Runner? I'll have to look for it next time!

Where was that? Road Runner? I'll have to look for it next time!

I don't remember the name of the place. It was pretty close to the kiddie coaster (Wile E. Coyote Canyon Blaster) that was shut down that day. They were crappy smaller TVs that were kinda hard to see from the tables, but it was still a sweet idea.