TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

flamingo land TR

on friday i visited flamingo land with my step dad. wen wer arrived there i was stuned to see kumali wasent running but anyways on with the TR my first coaster off the day was velocity ( vekoma motorbike coaster) this thing was rough the launch was excellent full off everything and the rest was just rough and uncomftable. my 2nd ccoaster was another vekoma but a corkskrew i knew my head would get a battering but ........ this thing was running with the new trains on it and was ok but it neally brought back my breakfast lol .. then it was on to the splashdown boat and this thing was excellent but not worth the 2 and half hour wait!!!! Then all i seen was KUMALI running yes this thing was the best slc i have rode smooth as a babys bottem lol pulls lots of gs on the 1st hill n the cobra roll is awsome but by this time we got bored so we rode the wild mouse this was ok but the restraints were uncomftable hurt your stomach never the less great ride anyways after that we left flamingo lan d because we was really bored not worth the £19.00 entry fee!!!!!!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in for £14 huge group of us went but I would not moan at a £19 fee infact I would pay £25 as you do have a Zoo as well so it worth it, if you think thats bad have you seen Alton Towers price last time I looked it was £30 and no way am I paying that, plus if I did I would then need to work out how to get there.