TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rushmore Parks - Rushmore Springs

"Bob look can you see that glow in the horizon?", "yeah I can but what is it? were in the middle of the Andes mountins and the GPS shows no sign of a town nor village within 200 miles..... who would be out here?"...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A FEW HOURS LATER

"No Bob in can't be there must be some mistake?". "Well according to the inscriptions on the wall here James we've stumbled upon possibly the greatess historical find of the 21st century and possibly ever" "so your convinced it is the truth?, we've found the fountain of youth???

TBC

[/b]

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any screens of the "greatest historical find of the 21st century and possibly ever"?

Suspense!!! and i havent had the time to piece the next section of the story together lol...

DOnt expect too much though its my first featured park