1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Storm Runner (Hersheypark), Apollo's Chariot (Busch Gardens Williamsburg), Phantom's Revenge (Kennywood)
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Six Flags Great Adventure (2nd of 3 visits), Switchfoot was playing!
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Breakers Edge (Hersheypark)
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Comet (Great Escape)
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Dole Whip (Knoebels)
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Wild Whizzer (Morey's Piers), unfortunately this was the only new for 2018 coaster I was able to ride.
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Wild Whizzer (Morey's Piers)
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
Steel Vengeance (Cedar Point)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Steel Curtain (Kennywood), probably the only new coaster I will be able to add.
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Incredible Hulk (Islands of Adventure)
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
I haven't been to either.
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Six Flags Great Adventure
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Are we supposed to pick a park or a coaster? I'll do both. Kings Dominion. Intimidator 305 (Kings Dominion).
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Wicked Cyclone (Six Flags New England), about 1 hour
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (Disney's Hollywood Studios), actual drop is only 130 ft.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Relaxing in the lazy river, visiting Zoo America, and shopping at Chocolate World (Hersheypark)
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Kings Dominion, it has a great collection of coasters and I enjoy that the waterpark is included.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Hersheypark. It has a great collection of coasters with only Sidewinder (the boomerang) not being a good ride. Both Chocolate World and Zoo America are free with admission to the park.
28. Launch or Lift?
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Wildcat (Lake Compounce)
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Batman: The Ride (Six Flags Great Adventure)
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
El Toro (Six Flags Great Adventure)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
No, unless you count powered coasters.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
Bizarro (Six Flags Great Adventure)
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
I don't have any.