TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT2 megaPARK!! -coaster6

Introduction

Hello, my name is Kent Murphy and I'm the CEO of megaPark! Today I'm giving you a behind the scenes look at all the new attractions and accommodates for our brand new amusement park! So, let's get on with it!!

Here's a show stopper for ya'll. Splash Canyon is a huge log flume located in the Wild Wilderness sectio of the park. Construction is almost finished on this section of the park.

This one is known as TreeFrog. It's a fast and smooth inverted with plenty of banked curves. This is personally one of my favorites because it really makes a nice transition from the flume to the steels.

Layout for Tyrant. I've since done the station and trees. My favorite woodie in the park.

Finished

And Manhattan Express. This one really finishes the Urban area of the park for me. If you can notice, I added double trams to bring out the streetcar from SimCity 5 look.

Anyway that's it for Part 1. I've actually added 3 coasters since, but I'll save that for Part 2. Please leave a comment or a tip!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent Murphy

Hello all! I am happy to say megaPARK engineers have been up to lots of tricks and are proud to announce the new construction of 3 new coasters to the lineup. We have lengthened our midway as well with some great food choices!! So let's get to the report!!

Here's the giant of the whole operation. Tazmanian Devil is a sweeping inverted that puts the park into true scale. I had an opportunity to try the ride out this past week. I must say, they did a really good job on this one. Should be a real crowd pleaser.

Many of the locals have been complaint about the mass deforestation of Pine Hills, but there's a reason for it. Liberty, the first ride with inversions, should easily make up for that. This ride packs a major punch. I was watching the crews load the trains up with dumb weights and test it out. Still no word on the completion of the coaster.

We've been told they've broken ground on a mine-themed coaster over here. We're not allowed to release any more information about this though.

We had CBS 5 take this overhead view picture of Frontierland last week. Park is really coming along and looks beautiful!!

Anyway, that's all we have for you today. Remember to enter our contest to win free tix to the park's test weekend next month where we'll allow one guest to try the parks attractions. Enter now at www.megapark.net/upcomingevents/testpark