Photo TR: Zhongshan Park & Jinshan Botanical Garden (2/7/18)

Two parks in out of the way Chinese cities in Guangdong
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The Marco Polo of Roller Coasters

Photo TR: Zhongshan Park & Jinshan Botanical Garden (2/7/18)

Postby The Angry Darren Mullins » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:47 am

February 7, 2018: Zhongshan Park in Enping, Jiangmen and Jinshan Botanical Garden in Yangjiang, Guandong, China

I started the day off early in Enping, in western Jiangmen city and went to Zhongshan Park. This is a very old park and is a bit rundown and dirty. There are a few rides here, including a powered coaster. There is not much to this park, except it is to entertain the locals.

After Zhongshan Park, i left Enping and took a two hour bus ride to the city of Yangjiang. I visited Jinshan Botanical Garden here. Where Zhongshan Park was very dirty and old, Jinshan was very clean and new. There are some rides in the southeast corner of the park. One is a mouse coaster. I rode it, took a few photos and left. Jinshan Botanical Garden is very nice, but as with Zhongshan Park, there is also not much here, but at least the scenery is beautiful.
Enping Zhongshan Entrance.jpg
I am in Enping in western Jiangmen. I will visit Zhongshan Park this morning.
Enping Zhongshan Statue.jpg
This is Sun Zhongshan.
Enping Zhongshan Lake.jpg
The lake here is a bit dirty.
Enping Zhongshan Dragon 1.jpg
There is a powered coaster here.
Enping Zhongshan Dragon 2.jpg
It is not very tall.
Enping Zhongshan Dragon 3.jpg
I got to ride it.
Jinshan Garden Entrance.jpg
A two hour bus ride took me west to the city of Yangjiang. I will go to Jinshan Botanical Garden.
Jinshan Garden Lake.jpg
This lake is very nice.
Jinshan Garden Mouse 1.jpg
There are some rides here. One of these common jungle mouse coasters is here.
Jinshan Garden Mouse 2.jpg
Here is an onride shot to finish the TR.

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!