TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lotte World release their own version of Fast Pass +

http://www.lotteworld.com/contents/contents.asp?cmsCd=CM0248 (sorry, posted link that only showed the app earlier by mistake)

Lotte World launched a new smart phone App and increased the number of attractions that run fast pass from 10 to 13. The park used to have a similar style to Disney where you would go to each ride get a fast pass ticket and the next available time would be printed on the bottom although they are currently still there as of writing.

Right now, they are running a smart phone app as well as kiosks for people who don't have the app. They are also currently running the old style scanner at each attraction (although the 3 new added rides: gyro spin, bungee drop and the tilting tea cups don't have these since they weren't on the old style) although I wouldn't be surprised to see them phased out in the future once people get used to the kiosks.

Sadly I don't have anymore information since it only went live yesterday and the app isn't available for iphones yet for me to even screenshot to show you. Looking at peoples facebook it seems the app let's you reserve 3 fast passes until they've been used up (so the same as Disney I think?) but I'm not sure about the kiosks since the picture above looks like they reserve more.

Sorry I'm not exactly clear on some of it like the kiosks, the new system only went live yesterday and I haven't seen it come up on Korean blogs yet.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days