TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Revamped Coaster Canyon & New Location RCT2!

Good Afternoon TPR How is you all today? Well been busy lately and havent done much but i have did some more work on Coaster Canyon and gave it a new location!

SCR6.BMP

I remember showing this about two years ago and i said it was first located around Amarillo Texas and im still not ashamed of the original location though but its my uncle told me that it looks more better in arizona! Well everything is all the same and a few new coasters have come and tooken over Coaster Canyon near the Grand Canyon of Arizona!

SCR9.BMP

One of the Worlds one of a kind amusement park that goes inside and out of a canyon! Only Located at Marble Canyon Arizona since 1922! As it was first a very small amusement park with its remaining few classic rides!

SCR11.BMP

I have redesigned one of the original rides i built and made the ride ratings very high and more popular now! I have thought of building a Zamperla Flying Coaster but only with a B&M Track and it would look ugly and the ratings will be very bad! So i came up with other good ideas and a couple of other rides were pretty tricky to build! And this was only for fun! Like RCT should be!

SCR18.BMP

I have used some interesting names for the new rides! And this one is a Vekoma Custom SLC named Fly Over the Canyon inspired by Kumali from Flamingoland some building this and trying to get good ratings was tough but it was fun im glad now it has very high ratings! At the end of the SLC it turns into a Family Vekoma Suspended!

SCR27.BMP

The Light Orangey Track is an Virginia Reel by unknown in 1927 as i used the name from Sprightly Park Halitosis as i had to get rid of some of my parks to make space on my flash drive which i hated to but im never ashamed of them still! So any name for this ride unknown some but it is a fun Virginia Reel Coaster goes in & out around the whole canyon! Id ride it!

SCR22.BMP

So the Millennium Coaster inspired by Fantasy Island UKs Millennium Coaster which intended to be a terrain built but made the ride much longer and the ratings are Very High now so i am proud of my Millennium Coaster now! I would ride a vekoma call me crazy! And the darker onrange B&M Dive Track in which i sometimes design them as Gertslaurer Eurofighters but with loops only cause trainer will not work for me and never has but the money cheat only! Well it is the longest tallest & fastest infinity eurofigher in Arizona as its Soaring Over The Canyon in 2020 with extreme airtime and g forces! I would love to ride this! Well im more happy how this park turned out once again! But its only for fun building i know it cant exist in real life but it would be very interesting i would visit!

Coaster Canyon.SV6

And here is a revamped file!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! I have another new update to show you for Coaster Canyon is has gotten another coaster as its pretty sketchy but fun!

SCR13.BMP

The brownish schwarzkopf track in which i made it into a hopkins sketchy coaster like Texas Tornado from Wonderland Amarillo! Well i made mines longer and more intensive as its called Glide Through The Canyon since 1988 a weird name i know but what i had in mind!

SCR18.BMP

Just another one of the coasters that goes around in & out of the canyon but a very fun coaster i would ride! Well which is better? Glide Through The Canyon (Hopkins Looping Terrain) Fly Over The Canyon (Vekoma SLC Custom Terrain) or Soaring Over The Canyon (Gertslaurer Infinity)? Well I don't know i like all three sorry!

Coaster Canyon.SV6

Here is another new file enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon TPR I have some sad news! My grandma has passed away and i will miss her and my grandpa very much! Well i am only here to show you a small little update of Coaster Canyon for now!

SCR23.BMP

At the end of the canyon & under the canyon rider is a old Side Friction Wooden Coaster as a Family Junior Ride as the Canyon Dipper as the very first coaster built when it wasn't a amusement park just a canyon in 1919 wow! This is very fun & old! Well I reallly miss my grandma! :(

Coaster Canyon.SV6

Well here is another file again enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I thought I was done with Coaster Canyon but I had some other thought & ideas I came up with!

SCR7.BMP

It has gotten some improvements again but crammed as always! Well we see something similar though!

SCR10.BMP

Hmmm we see two similar rides from somewhere one thats inspired by a former Vegas Coaster one that looks like something that used to be at Elitch Gardens then went to Luna Park Coney Island then a custom vekoma here!

SCR12.BMP

The custom vekoma is a tilt coaster like that i thought of from RCT3 & some Taiwan park! But its a custom boomerang as the only one ever built as the Red Arrow in 2000 & is the smoothest boomerang ever!

SCR15.BMP

The Flying Coaster is a Zamperla Volare which is custom built my own way cause lack of heights & space which the ride turned out really good as im glad! But in real life as I heard about Zamperla Flyers this probably wouldnt be fun! Named Peak Glider in 2012!

SCR16.BMP

And this Premier LIM Coaster which took me three times to build & the intensity of this is inspired by the former Nascar Cafe Speed The Ride from Las Vegas as the Blood Pressure in 2000! I also customized it with inline twist couldn't add curves or the ride would be too intense as it is! But just like Speed The Ride was it would be fun!

Coaster Canyon.SV6

New File enjoy!