TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Check out my new web site for my theme park for rct3!!!!!!!!

hey guys, check out my new web site for my new theme park (thrill kingdom) it is an rct3 theme park www.thrill-kingdom.freehomepage.com but remember i have only just started it so its not very good at the moment there are spelling mastakes and no photos but its there for you to enjoy i will keep the website updated as much as i can see you guys later please check the sight out my next up date is my dino land pics thanks see you guys soon thanks

coaster-freak

387344112_Thrillkingdom.jpg.6eb667d45cf65d59e1520573e4e8d372.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like an RCT park to me!

Getting Rich Quick--From My Site!

I might not want a large amount of text on my home page if I want to guide visitors toward my other pages. Instead of text, I can add others' buttons to this first page, and I'll be rewarded for people who click on the buttons. For example, if a visitor signs up for a Visa using the NextCard button on my site, I earn at least $20!

email@emailaddress.com

Yeah it is an rct3 park but remember guys i have only just started the sight so its crap at the moment it will get better by saturday i will have a few pics of my dino hunter the biggest coaster in the park see you guys soon and please keep checking out the website it will get more and more interesting o and if you wonna share any coments i will be more than welcome to hear from you. thanks

coaster-freak

1014121517_Thrillkingdom.jpg.03f0643623ac06fd1a7ccafa01ae320f.jpg

it is a hyper coaster lol. i will update my website tomorow i will have pics of my entrance with the 2 monorails going to the theme park car park and my new hotel with an onside pool. Also my new dino area i only have the hyper coaster (dino hunter) so far but i am planning to have a safari ride full of dinosaws like on jurrassic park. see you guys ater please keep your opinions coming in thanks

coaster-freak

792235703_Thrillkingdom.jpg.ba7c5bb3af73aee1d3dac35c5d0de742.jpg