TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

yet another rct3 track

Guest Black Tornado

ok everyone I have been busy today (ha ha ha ha ha) doing this new track for rct3. The track should work on both rct3 and soaked as the coaster is preloaded so, well yeah. Here it is. Its a suspended coaster with 9 inversions. Download is below and here is the picture.

PowerBolt.zip

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone thinks i'm spending all night uploading pictures when I have more important things to do then muhahahahaha think again, you ask for a picture you get one, lol anyway hope everyone likes it.

don't forget hey its a picture and it does take time to upload

Actually, pictures take about no time to upload. Don't give me the "I don't have time" phrase, because if you're ON THE GODDAMN INTERNET, you have time. Uploading bigger pictures takes about fifteen seconds. A minute if you include taking the picture from the game.

well when I have to do alot of reasearch and so on, think i'm going to do all that stuff????????? but if you can find a photo compressor or resizer in XP then tell me where, I've been using xp for years and nothing anywhere so obviously you need to download one and i'm not downloading one so either 1 the size is good enough or next time I won't upload one, I easy find other sites where they would be appreiated.

personally I think its good enough, its still a photo and I agree 110% with Black Tornado, but why make it bigger when you can see it clearly, most people would resize it themselves, lol.

Also just thought I would mention I am making a 20inversion coaster soon

as I say, want it a bigger size, then do it ya self, some people play rct3 and just upload a pic of what they can, if anyone asked me to resize it then phuh forget it, try uploading more pics when ya have stacks of work to do, I know it sounds a bit funny but yeah ok, I will do everyone a deal here, anyone finds a photo resizer then I will use it, must be free if not I won't, sure everyone agrees, if no one likes what they get then I don't care, (disrespectful or what) then ya wonder why no one likes americans, well I use to but now well yeah, bye

Why would you resize the thing now... The detail is lost... You need to capture the original image and then not size it down as much. Just convert it to a JPG with Paint on XP and you are good.

If you guys really want a more through photo editor though I suggest everyone checks out the GIMP. It is an excellent program which works incredibly well. For some reason though it doesn't like something about installing on my machine... Still it is worth a try as it is free and quite excellent. You should be able to find windows specific downloads on something like download.com

thank you, at least someone agrees with me but even if you don't to be honest I don't care, oh and by the way I finished my new rct3 track today and I might upload it, but on the other hand I may not. Just thought I would say it has a posotive g-force of 5.33 and 26 inversions