TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

sfmm trip report 5/15/06

i hope you had a good weekend guys well i decided not is the perfect time to take a little trip to sfmm monday morning. i left the house and got on the 8:56 bus to the park and got there 9:30 to my amazement it was physics day a bunch of the local schools showed up and packed the park. i made the run to tatsu and got there before the crowds and im sad to say tatsu did not open till almost noon due to a problem with the loading systems well i waited and just when i was about to leave the operaters yelled over the pa "tatsu is now open"! well i rode once to get my heart pumping and ran to roaring rapids to cool down a little and came out soaked that ride must have it in for me and made it was 12:45 when i made my way down the hill to deja vu and it was boken down they were handing comp tickets to the people still waiting in the station so i went to psyclone and it was as smooth as the day it opened: well around 1 15 i decided to hit food etc and grab a bbq turkey leg. and after lunch i hit goliath which was in 1 train operation today the wait was about 30 mins and when we hit the loading platform they added a 2nd train and from there the line moved a little faster. to make a long story short going on a physics day not a good idea any way this end my report until i turn my little brothers loose on the park. till then see you at the park

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic