TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT3 Park **UPDATED**

Im making a park on RCT3 Soaked.(no name yet)Ive built an entry way(picture below) a De ja vu style coaster(boomerang),a LIM coaster (X-celerator), and a monorail which i will finish when the park is more developed. I need some feedback.....Should i continue building or just start new??? I want your opinion good or bad

Click on the pics to make them larger

yes i know i need more theming =]

Plaza(entryway)

Boomerang

X-celerator

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm psyched about this park! Only a few problems. Please don't take this the wrong way, though. It's constructive critism, not hurtful.

1. Just one pathway going around the park? Try to split that pathway if you want.

2. Like you said, more theming. Try to have a theme for your park. ( Sceneric, Generic, Arabian, Pirates, etc.)

3. The Deja Vu type roller coaster, the corkscrews on the cobra roll look painful...

4. The pathway over the X-celerator looks a bit too big, try 2 or 3 tiles across!

Your park is going great and I would like to see more soon, hardtosay1227!

try making up your own coasters and names.the coaster that looks alot like deja vue and the lim coaster named x-celerator look cool or sound cool but have been done before try being more original.

but besides that great job.

~Chris-O

Hey guys I havent been able to really play around with this park but ive added two coasters (not big ones) and a kiddie section I still want opinions good or bad and i still havent had time to theme but im thinking the name of the park will be Adventure Land (cheesey i know )

Inverted coaster-NighShade

Corkscrew coaster-King Cobra

And here is the kiddie section