TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Europa Park hotels help

N'at Man

I'm looking into the room options at the Europa Park hotels and the biggest problem I'm seeing is that the most common double rooms only have one bed for two people. Unlike many room setups I've seen in Europe, it doesn't look like the beds split apart into single beds (although they have individual comforters). Is this correct? I'm actually considering getting a family room where one of us guys can try the bunk beds. The older El Andaluz hotel appears to have a double bed with a twin bed. Is anyone familiar with this option and how it compares to the Colosseo or Castillo Alcazar bunk beds? I think it may be worth an extra $40 over two nights to get the extra beds as long as they aren't too small (truly kid sized).

Finally, through Expedia I can choose not to buy the 3 day admission with 2 nights at the hotels. My question is does this prevent me from getting early resort guest admission? I can save around $40 not buying the package with the 3 days of admission included since we only have time for one day. Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a special resort guest entrance into Europa and all we had to show was our key to use it early in the morning.

As for the rooms, we stayed in the Castillo, in a '4-bed' room. It had two separate rooms, two bathrooms and 4 single beds that were about twin size. It was awesome!

I believe when I looked last year they also had '3-bed' room options. Are these not available anymore?

I thought that the Castillo and El Anduluz were VERY similar, the Colosseo was the only really different hotel.

Hope this helps a bit!

Thanks. That's good to know about the room key privilege. We'll just buy one day tickets instead of the three day ticket package.

We were looking into the bigger rooms or suites but they are not showing up as available. We have about 6 months to go but I can see that most weekends are already fully booked for all room types so we are actually running behind. I'm glad we still have some options for our Thu/Fri night stay but we're going to book ASAP.